Are you looking for ways to make your own Bulk Emails in CPanel?
Are you wondering how to add bulk email for your business? Do you want to grow your email list?
In this article, we’ll show you 5 ways to learn how to grow and create your email list in just simple steps.
Get ready to learn how to sending bulk emails to their subscribers from your website or blog. We’ll explain you some very basic good ideas that will help you to develop your own email marketing strategy for your business. To grow your bulk email list, there are ways you can make use of the engagement you have with your social media audience, we tell you how you can combine email marketing and sending them in bulk email with your social media efforts.
Now you can also add a php-based email campaign managing program to your site or blog. For every entrepreneur sending bulk email is a tuff job in a limited budget, but now in bulk email marketing you can easily send them bulk emails to their subscribers. In this step by step detail article you’ll be able to better tailor your own bulk email marketing of your website or blog. If you really want to promote it on all of your social media accounts to drive new traffic to the contest and increase sign-ups to your email list. Then you will not skip below steps for your business.
(1) Log in to the cPanel for your website or a blog.
First of all you have to just login into your Cpanel in your website or a blog. This is first and basic step.
(2) Then you have to your “Fantastico Deluxe” icon.
This icon finds in your Cpanel and there you will get Fantastico window icon that appears when you login in your panel. Sometimes it is display in the domain area.
(3) Then Click on “PHPList” under “Mailing Lists,” then click on “New Installation.”
(4) You have to select the domain where you want to send bulk emails from under the drop down menu below “Installation Location” and second step is to type in a name for “Install in Directory.”
(4) You have to enter your cPanel administrator’s as a user name and password under “Admin Access Data. Be careful and note down if you forget.
(5) Next you have to create a POP account to use exclusively with PHPList. A (POP)Post Office Protocol which is just the language which is used between your email program, a POP client, and your ISP’s mail – or POP – server. Enter an email account user name and password in the required fields for the POP/SMTP server connected to your site.
(6) Click “Install PHPList,” then click “Finish Installation.”
(7) You have to enter an email address in the “Send Email” box as a user name, password and URL location information provided.
(8) The last one step is to select the list of email addresses to send the bulk email to and then click “Send a Message to the Selected Mailing Lists.”
We hope this article gave you a better idea How to Make Money Using Online advertising for your website or blog. While you follow above the tactics that can be successful for your business and get better chance to gain as many subscribers as possible.
Just continued growth of your traffic and subscriber list with the help of sending bulk email for success of your business. The tips in this article will help you reach out to the people on your website or blog. Please share your thoughts and recommendations in the comments below or subscribing to the RSS Feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Just continued growth of your traffic and subscriber list with the help of sending bulk email for success of your business. The tips in this article will help you reach out to the people on your website or blog. Please share your thoughts and recommendations in the comments below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2015 Powered By Geeknol